Achieving milestones through sheer determination

I know you must be thinking that here is another business guru, come to give us her gyan fundas. Let me clear the air first, I am a real idiot when it comes to business communication…infact communication of any form is not my cup of tea. Wow…It actually feels nice to let out this truth through this blog….you see I cannot admit this when I appear for an interview ;-)
Through this article of mine, I am basically trying to impress upon the fact of some people who go down to any extent to achieve their goal- may it be giving up a bad habit of smoking or to attaining a size zero figure or maybe to simply become the richest person on this planet and own all the luxuries that life can offer.
It is good indeed to be ambitious in life and go that extra mile to achieve what you have set for yourself and make it a winnable one. But its worthy if the ambition is positive…..a dream which is good for you and the society that surrounds you. Running behind your objective through bootlicking, corruption, conspiracy, giving people wrong promises, et al, is no way of attaining success. Off course this is my perspective and I don’t think any sane person would think differently….until otherwise.
The Metamorphosis……
Through this article of mine, I want to share with you real life instances of people who have achieved their ambition through sheer determination and will power to fight. Memories galore!!!
There is this person who I have known for years together and he is still my very close buddy. Yeah, he had this bad smoking habit…a kind of a chain smoker. He tried everything under the sun to quit smoking completely. It’s like you do something, not once but many times throughout the day, 365 days a year, and you also know that all that you are puffing, is real bad for you. But you still continue to do it because you simply cannot resist the temptation. Can’t blame anyone though with this kind of a habit, a bad one!
Then came a day, when he tried to quit smoking and was determined to do so for his parents and then the second time for his girlfriend. Tried hard..maybe successful for 1 month or so and then got addicted to it again. Now here is the catch! If you actually plan to achieve something, you need to first DO IT FOR YOURSELF. You simply love yourself so much, that you become worried if something goes wrong..then what? This is when he made this dream to quit smoking a reality. Yeah and now, Cigarettes….what are those? is the answer you’ll get from the man.
Recently, I have got to know from a colleague on how he went from fat to fab! Initially, I didn’t actually believe it, until I saw some real transformational pics. I was actually dumbstruck and kind of lost of words, because that looked like a true metamorphosis…quite literally! Off course, I have now assured myself some free off-the- shelf exercise routine and diet maintaining tips, by making a mention of this in this article for sure. I know, I know….I must be selfish na!!
So surely, there is a way out from a bad habit/ fad. And to achieve your moto in life, you need sheer determination and sustainability. I think I need to learn from it!!
I too have a so called ambition to achieve, and I am working hard on it to make it achievable. But yeah, it’s a secret right now and I’ll share it with you as soon as I make it happen;-)
While I still say that I will wakeup at 5 a.m everyday and start my morning workout, sad but true, this hasn’t happened till date.
Thanks for visiting my blog. I am sure, you must be finding some articles real crazy and offbeat, but that’s what makes life interesting and adventurous… Isn’t it!
Do write to me with your reactions, opinions or critical comments at simplymearl@live.com or leave your inputs in the comments tab below.
Before I sign out, as I always say take very good care of yourself and God Bless!
Stick around, because life is beautiful!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salutations to Whistleblowers in today's vicious world

Go lush green…Go Mahabaleshwar

Paul Almighty