Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Photo: With colleagues (click on the image to see a bigger view)
I was hoping hard that the training programme which I was scheduled to attend in Jun 2008 would be conducted at a place that I haven't visited.
Photo: With family (click on the image to see a bigger view)
But to my suprise, the training was scheduled in Dubai, a place I had been to and done all the sight-seeing. A place I had explored and enjoyed to my hearts content.
There was nothing more I could or wanted to do in Dubai. However, I must mention and say it loud that this trip got even better!!!!
If you ask me why, I would not be able to answer that question but yes maybe because I got to meet up with family, friends, & colleagues AGAIN.
Then again, the training was enriching and the classroom atmosphere was lively which made the whole programme worthwhile and complete fun. Apart from the training, the project manager organised a Desert Safari and took the participants to the best food joints for our lunches. Although, I must confess here that I do not very much enjoy continental food....but hey! Food is not all that you look forward to at the lunch table na!!
Photo: That's myself and Neeta (a good friend and colleague) on the Quad bike
The Desert Safari was fun.....the Dune bashing was like a roller coaster ride for me and real scary this time around. I am still in doubt whether the car driver was in proper state of mind or not????? I think not...because we got stuck in the sands almost 4 times and everytime we asked the driver what went wrong? The standard answer was....that due to the winds the sand dunes changed positions/ locations/ size/ or whatever.
Isn't this a creapy excuse!!! Hope he is not reading my blog....otherwise that guy will kill me for sure...hehehehehehhe LOL
However to make up for the bad dune bashing experience......we had a great time at the camp. The belly dancer was simply beautiful and so very very graceful. She picked on a few of my colleagues and each one was at their best with a little bit of their movers and shakers.
I will end over here. So until my next article, as I always say...take very good care of yourself and God bless!
Jiyo (live life), Khush raho (be happy), Muskurao (smile always).....Muaaahhh...
You can write to be at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply leave your comment. Do not forget to leave your contact email address and I will reply to you ASAP.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
- Hamari zindagi bhi hamare hindi filmon ke jaisa hi hai.. jaha pe end mein sab kuch theek ho jaata hai.. "Happies Endings".. Lekin agar End mein sab kuch theek na ho to woh the end nahi hain.... Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost!!! - Film: Om Shanti Om
- Kitni shiddat se tumhe paane ki koshish ki hain.. Ki har zarre ne mujhe tumse milane ki saazish ki hai..Kehte hain agar kisi cheez ko agar dil se chaho to saari kainath tumhe usse milane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai..- Film: Om Shanti Om
- Kabhie Kabhie kuch jitne ke liye kuch haarna padta hain aur haar kar jitne wale ko baazigar kehte hai! - Film: Bazigar
- Mohabbat bhi zindagi ki tarah hota hai, jiska har mod aasan nahi hota. Har mod per khushi nahi milti. Per jab ham zindagi ka saat nahi chorte. To ham mohhabat ka saat kyon chorein. - Film: Mohabatein
- Zindagi mein kuch banna ho, kuch hasil karna ho, kuch jeetna ho, toh hamesha apne dil ki suno. Aur agar dil se bhi koi jawaab na aaye, toh apni aankhein band karke apni maa aur baba ka naam lo, phir dekhna tum har manzil paa sakoge. har mushkil aasan ho jayegi. Jeet tumhari hogi....sirf tumhari!!
- Tumhe aisa kyun lagatha hai ki duniya ki sari museebatein tumhari kamzor kandhon par hain...bhagwan ki pooja karne ka kya fayeda jab uski di hui zindagi ki kadar na ki jaye. Jiyo, khush raho, muskarao..kya pata kal ho na ho!! - Film: Kal ho na ho
- Bade bade desho mein aisi chhoti chhoti baatein hoti rehti hain..- Film: Bazigar
- Babumoshai...ye dunai bohot chhoti hain re! - Film: Anand
- Mooche ho to Nathulal jaise ho….warna na ho! - Film: Sharabi
- Jiyo, Khush raho, muskurao....kya pata kal ho na ho [I would like to translate this quote in English: Live life, be happy, smile always....what if tomorrow never comes]
If you want to share with me some interesting film dialogues, maybe from Hollywood, Bollywood or may it be from films in your country, do share them with me by writing to email@example.com or you can add your comments below.
Until my next article, as I always say, take very good care of yourself and God Bless!