Michael Jackson, the Peter Pan of pop music….we’re going to miss you MJ!

The most shattering and the most shocking news that came to us early Friday morning was indeed about the passing away of the musical God Michael Jackson. It took me some time to even write this article to express my anguish, since I wanted to verify, whether what I heard was a dream or was it actually reality.
Grown-up listening to his music
Michael indeed is a Dean of pop music. I have grown up listening to his music, gazing his dance moves and was crazy about his self-written song lyrics. As a child, I remember singing MJ’s songs and imitating him at fancy dress competitions….I mean Michael you are so amazing…..
I remember writing an article in my blog, all excited about Michael’s come-back tour, “This is it”, which was to begin Jul 13 2009, but that never really was destined to happen. Sad but true!!
Like my dad simply told me to relax and said that he and the whole world went through the same anguish when the greatest of his time Elvis Presley passed away.
The Invincible Michael
Nobody on this planet can replace Michael Jackson. I mean this man had the talent, kindness, and was grounded in true sense. A clutch of his hit numbers, You are not alone; Black or White; Heal the World; We are the world; All of us say that they don’t really care about us; Beat it, Bad; Remember the time- are a few songs which talked about Michael and who he really was.
It’s been as long as 10 years since we have seen Michael performing live on stage or for that matter, there even were no music albums that he released. While we did hear that Michael would team up with hip-hop singer Neo to release their brand new combined album…..sad but true, this too was not meant to be.
“If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with”, as said by Michael Jackson.
While I was jogging this morning, I inadvertently happened to ape Michael’s signature tune…”Aaoohhw” aloud. While I did get stares from people but that’s the global impact Michael Jackson, the King of Pop has left on all music lovers.
Thanks for visiting my blog. Do write to me with your reactions, opinions or critical comments at simplymearl@live.com or leave your inputs in the comments tab below.
Before I sign out, as I always say take very good care of yourself and God Bless.
Stick around, because life is beautiful!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salutations to Whistleblowers in today's vicious world

What’s in a Burkini; No, Shakespeare didn’t say that!

Go lush green…Go Mahabaleshwar