Batman - The Dark Knight (2008).......you can't miss watching this movie


A picture of Heath Ledger as the Joker in "The Dark Knight." Courtesy of Warner Bros.




Last 2 weeks were real busy and hence I did not find the time to blog. For those of you who visited my blog and did not find anything new.....I apologise and at the same time thank you for visiting my blog.

I had my cousins home last weekend and although initially I made many plans to take them out, all didn't work out well, because it was raining real hard in Mumbai.

I actualy didn't know what to do, so we ended up in a multiplex (Movie Theatre) and for the first time, I watched two movies on one single day back to back.

The movie which I watched and thouroughly enjoyed is Batman- The Dark Knight. A Super-Duper film and I recommend you go and watch this film.....you will enjoy it for sure.

This is one of the best Batman movies I have ever seen. The Joker who is the bad boy (the so called Villian) in the film has done a good job...Kudos to late Heath Ledger's who inacted the role of the Joker. It is sad that this was Heath Ledger's last performance.
That's Batwoman for you.....The woman power!!!





This movie actually blew me away. There are some fantastic dialogues in the film, here are a few I can recollect,

  1. The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming!
  2. If you're good at something, never do it for free.
  3. The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules. And tonight you're gonna break your one rule.
  4. I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments.
  5. You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
  6. You see, nobody panics when things go according to plan. Even if the plan is horrifying. If I told people that a gangbanger was going to get shot, or a busload of soldiers was going to get blown up, nobody would panic. It's all part of the plan. But tell people that one tiny little mayor is going to die and everyone loses their minds! Sometimes, truth isn't good enough, sometimes people deserve more.
  7. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.
So if you haven't watched this film yet......you are missing on something...A fanstastic story telling by Nolan....and a complete thriller...

If you wish to give me your feedback or comments, please feel free to write to me at
simplymearl@live.com or simlpy leave your comments in the space below.

Until my next article, take very good care of yourself and God Bless!

Hakuna Matata!!!

..

Comments

Yogesh Gawde said…
nice photo.........

Popular posts from this blog

Salutations to Whistleblowers in today's vicious world

Go lush green…Go Mahabaleshwar

Paul Almighty