Being an R.J. doesn't get better than this!!









“Hello people……Good morning, Namaste, Salaam Mumbai…….you are tuned in to MUST RADIO on the Evening drive with your host and dost for this evening Simply Mearl.”

This is how I start all my shows on radio…..The best part about radio is that it allows me to be myself. You can be fun, speak to different enthusiastic people/ callers from different walks of life.

In a corporate lifestyle, its good enough but you just do not get an opportunity to be fun all the while. You are forced to maintain decorum in office and get used to people with different attitudes vis-à-vis Radio.

Not all days are exciting and bright and there is nothing big always happening in the city to talk about on Radio. But you need to CREATE excitement for your listeners.

As an R.J., you need to make believe, you need to create exciting and interesting stuff to talk about each and every day. There is no DULL day!!!!

You need to know who your target audience is, are they people who are driving to work, are they students, are they people driving back from work, etc., and then set your script accordingly.

And I must admit, I am still learning.....but as they say practice makes a person perfect.....yeah....so I will get there someday for sure.

Before I end this article, I would like to ask you a question “Are there any limits? Absolutely not! We are unlimited beings. We have no ceiling. The capabilities and the talents and the gifts and the power that is within every single individual that is on the planet, is UNLIMITED - as said by Michael Bernard Beckwith

So believe in yourself, be strong, never give up no matter what the circumstances are. You are the champion and will overcome the dreaded obstacles. Champions take failure as a learning opportunity, so take in all you can, and run with it. Be your best and don't EVER EVER give up.
Until my next article, as I always say, take very good care of yourself and God Bless!

You can give me your feedback/ comments by writing to me at simplymearl@live.com or simply enter your comments below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salutations to Whistleblowers in today's vicious world

Go lush green…Go Mahabaleshwar

Paul Almighty