Accentuating those assets….

I came across this sensational article which talks about Bollywood’s top gear actor using bum bags to accentuate his butt, basically to make those assets look all rounded and attractive. It made me go Wow!!! Do you guys really need to get all padded-up to look good huh!! And listen, it’s not my fault that this news piece caught my attention. Perhaps, I must admit that this read was truly educating ;-). You see, I had never really heard of butt pads earlier and NOW I know.

Women always do it….infact she has to pamper herself to look and feel good. If she doesn’t, she is no woman. Likewise, when a man is overly concerned about his looks and appearance, we label him as a metro sexual or a heterosexual. How rude, isn’t it? Why do we differentiate huh!

Insure your booty
The ultimate rear side is given so much of thought and attention today. Look at actor and pop singer Jennifer Lopez who is so well known for her toned booty.

Recently, I also managed to get my hands on the ultimate butt programme which consists of some simple-to-do exercises prescribed by JLo herself. This prescription helps to get that ultimate hour-glass figure. Looking at the trend today, I think I need to now seriously follow it. Like I always say, I will start exercising on the 1st of next month and this time it will happen 100%;-)

But anyway, it’s better to get a naturally toned body than to use artificial padding’s, especially when temperatures are soaring in Mumbai….ahaan!!

Lastly remember, “Simplicity is the ultimate Sophistication”…so it is indeed better to accentuate your style rather than follow a trend set forth by others.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Do write to me with your reactions, opinions or critical comments at simplymearl@live.com or leave your inputs in the comments tab below.

Before I sign out, as I always say take very good care of yourself and God Bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salutations to Whistleblowers in today's vicious world

Go lush green…Go Mahabaleshwar

Paul Almighty